This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT LEAD
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
J.D. Irving, Limited is currently seeking a motivated individual for the role of Process Improvement Lead at Grand Lake Timber, located in Chipman, N.B.
As a key resource to theSawmill team, the successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism, accuracy, and detail.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in forestry, technical, or mechanical-related degree program
- Years of Experience Required:4-7years ofrelevant experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification or willingness to obtain
- Committed to top performance in a safe work environment
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Leading process improvement projects across various functional areas of the organization using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Data collection and analysis, including financial analysis of potential and active projects
- Ensuring projects are in control and measuring savings
- Promoting continuous improvement through various forms of communication
- Working with the operations team to identify priority areas for improvement at the site
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company!Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click
J.D. Irving, Limited,Woodlands Divisionis committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
- Posting Date: Dec 10, 2020
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other J.D. Irving Limited's offers that may interest you