This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
280 English Dr, Moncton, NB**
Atlas Structural Systems is an award-winning manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of pre-engineered structural systems for commercial and residential construction projects in Eastern Canada. Our integrated roof, wall, and floor systems offer proven quality and provide a great deal of benefit and value.
Builders work as a team to assemble wood components into trusses or panels that are used in building construction.
- Sets up a jig and connects wooden components to match design specifications
- Works in a fast-paced environment, and meets or exceeds production targets
- Follows procedures and demonstrates safe work behaviours
- Communicates and works with the team
- Safety mindset
- High attention to detail
- Able to work in hot, cold and variable temperatures
- Able to do physical work
- Construction experience is an asset
- A safe work environment
Benefits including medical and dental; disability and life insurance; RRSP
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click
Atlas Structural System
is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
- Posting Date: Nov 12, 2020
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other J.D. Irving Limited's offers that may interest you