This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job title :STAFFING SERVICES SCHEDULING CLERK
Facility :NICOLA VALLEY HEALTH CTR
Nicola Valley Health Centre in Merritt, BC is looking for a Casual Staffing Services Scheduling Clerk to join their team! If you have graduated from Grade 12 and have three year's recent related experience....Apply today!
This position works within a customer-focused, team-oriented framework performing staffing, scheduling and payroll clerical functions within a fully automated system, such as:
• Receives and processes requests for vacancy coverage to ensure staff compliment baselines are met;
• Allocates and calls in relief staff to fill vacancies;
• Receives and processes on-staff, payroll removal notices and change notices;
• Reviews and audits timekeeping records;
• Reviewing, calculating and editing on call and call back hours;
• Data entry;
• Reception and clerical duties.
Hours of work: Rotating Days - 08:00 to 16:00 hours
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces.....Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12, Plus
• Three year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Interior Health Authority's offers that may interest you