Job title :SOCIAL WORKER - TRAIL, B.C.
Facility :KOOTENAY BNDRY RGNL HSPTL
Are you interested in joining a social work team focused on quality care planning? We have an opportunity for Casual Social Workers at the Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital in Trail, B.C. We are looking for someone who is reliable, resourceful, and self-starting to join our supportive and cohesive team.
As the Social Worker, you will provide comprehensive assessment, care planning and treatment coordination for designated clients and their families. You will work collaboratively with other health care providers and the multidisciplinary team, including Registered Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Registered Dietitians, Speech-Language Pathologists and Recreation Therapy Workers.
Shifts of work are Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 16:30. There may be an opportunity to work additional hours if needed, and casual employees will have access to bid on internal relief and permanent positions.
**Casual Employment does not guarantee a minimum amount of hours, and casual work can range from 0-37.5 hours per week**
If you have solid clinical skills and experience in a community healthcare setting, we would love to hear from you. Apply Today!
Education, Training and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited university.
• Two years recent related experience in a healthcare setting working with medically complex clients with concurrent disorders.
• Current full registration with the British Columbia College of Social Workers.
• We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
• Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.