This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job title :PATIENT REGISTRATION RECEPTIONIST
Facility :VERNON JUBILEE HOSPITAL
Vernon Jubilee Hospital is looking for a Casual Patient Registration Receptionist to join their team! Apply today!
When you apply, please ensure you include the following documentation for your application to be considered:
• A current 5 minute Typing Test 50 wpm or greater completed within past 48 months from a recognized institution, (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED);
• Your High School Diploma
• Your Resume indicating one year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
• Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from accredited Schools/Colleges/Universities.
This position performs a variety of clerical duties such as:
• Patient registration,
• Booking outpatient appointments,
• Pulling and assembling charts,
• Reception duties,
• Cashier functions and journal entry (general ledger accounting test to be done in-house).
Hours of work: Days, Evenings, Nights - 08:00 to 16:00, 15:00 to 23:00, 07:00 to 15:00, 16:00 to 00:00, 06:00 to 14:00, 08:30 to 16:30, 15:30 to 23:30, 09:00 to 17:00
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces....Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12, Plus
• One year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Completion of a 5 minute Typing Test 50 wpm or greater, dated within the past 48 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED)
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to keyboard at 50 wpm
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Interior Health Authority's offers that may interest you