Job title :CLINICAL INFORMATICS ANALYST II
Facility :ROYAL INLAND HOSPITAL
Status :PERMANENT FULL TIME
Are you an IT professional with experience in healthcare informatics? Do you have experience with Electronic Health Record (HER) documentation and workflows? Interior Health is currently looking for permanent full time Clinical Informatics Analyst II to join our IMIT team at the Royal Inland Hospital in beautiful Kamloops, B.C.
Reporting to the Manager or designate, the successful candidate will work within the IMIT Clinical Operations Support Division as an integrated team member providing support for the Interior Health’s Meditech Expanse Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solution.
The Analyst will work closely with sites that have gone electronic, other development staff, and the software vendor as required, for resolution of operational issues and provide technical guidance and support for projects, initiatives, and build and deployment activities.
We are looking for a highly motivated and results oriented individual, with high regard for patient safety and customer service to fulfill the following responsibilities as a Clinical Information Analyst.
Some of the Benefits of Joining Interior Health:
• An attractive remuneration package in keeping with your qualifications and experience and excellent career prospects awaits the right candidate.
• Challenging and rewarding work environment.
• In addition to a competitive wage, we offer a total compensation package! We have one of the best benefit package and pension plans in Canada.
• Generous paid time off. Annual vacation starting at 4 weeks (20 days).
• Excellent Medical, Dental and Extended Health coverage. We offer an attractive (defined benefit) employee pension plan, disability and life insurance, and options for maternity &/or paternity leave top-up.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today! Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Together, we create great workplaces....Be part of a dynamic team!
Education, Training and Experience:
• Graduation from a recognized degree or diploma program in Computer Science
• Two years recent, related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
**Familiarity with electronic health record (EHR) documentation and workflows, Meditech Expanse workflow analysis, PCS build, PCM build, and CPOE build preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.