Job title :CLEANER
Facility :PLEASANT VALLEY MANOR
Pleasant Valley Manor is looking for a Casual Cleaner to join their team! If you have Grade 10, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience....Apply today!
As a team player you will perform a variety of duties within a Housekeeping Operation such as:
• Maintaining clean and sanitary conditions in areas such as patient rooms, washrooms, corridors, hallways, and common areas;
• Cleans areas including floors, stairways, walls, windows and ceilings by sweeping, vacuuming, dust mopping, spot washing and wet washing;
• Cleans and disinfects washrooms;
• Strips and makes beds;
• Picks up soiled laundry and linens;
• Cleans Nursing area and isolation rooms including washing of furniture;
• Cleans upholstered furniture and carpets by vacuuming, shampooing, and brushing.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Hours of work: Rotating Days from 10:20 to 18:30, and 10:30 to 18:40
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces. Interior Health has been named one of BC’s Top Employers for 2021! This special designation recognizes the BC employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work....Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 10,
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work
• Ability to operate related equipment.
• We invite applicants to self-identify as First Nation, Métis or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.
• Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with the application process, job readiness, interview readiness or tips for resume and cover letter writing, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor.