This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 200 Indigo, Indigo Spirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centers, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Engage and inspire our customers on the floor
- Make meaningful connections
- Create a warm and welcoming environment in our stores
- Leverage our product to tell stories
- Add joy to our customers’ lives
- Curate specific product collections for each customer you meet
- Leave a lasting impression
WHO YOU ARE
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Indigo Books & Music Inc.'s offers that may interest you