Site Superintendent role for a townhome development in Maple Ridge.
Site Superintendent - Maple Ridge Town Homes
Tired of Commuting? Our client is looking to grow their team by adding a Site Superintendent for a townhome development in Maple Ridge
This builder develops their own projects. This allows them to build a quality product that is desirable and quickly sold in any stage of the housing market. They care about the details and little touches that only a small family business can. Recent and current projects have been in the Fraser Valley. They have grown from renovations and single family developments to townhomes and the future will include condos, towers and full community developments.
You will take over this ongoing Maple Ridge townhome project. Typical projects are 30+ units townhome developments but the company is also looking at developing 4 & 6-storey wood-frame multi-family as well. The sites are typically open from 7:00am to 3:30pm. They will be some OT required as challenges arise; however, this isn't a 6 days a week and 12 hour days kind of jobsite that you will find in Vancouver. Future project include Surrey and Chilliwack or even Langford or Kelowna if it fits your future plans!
Your Key Duties
- Take on the lead Site Superintendent role on a townhome project.
- Work closely with the trades to optimize the schedule ensure milestones are met.
- Master the blueprints inside and out in order to foresee and prevent construction challenges.
- Understand the contracts and scopes in order to effectively lead the trades and ensure no (scope) gaps are missed.
- Promote and enforce a safe jobsite along with your team.
- 10 years (or more) of experience as a Site Superintendent on multi-family wood-frame projects (or similar).
- A history of completed start-to-finish projects.
- Comfortable with current software, especially MS Project.
- Strong character including honesty and humility.
- A desire to 'win' as a team.
- Asset: Red Seal in Carpentry or further education in construction.
- Asset: Experience building on a sloped site.
- Salary from $120,000 - $130,000.
- Benefits including medical, dental and vision.
- 2 weeks of vacation with another week at Christmas.
- Provided laptop.
- Future profit sharing plan.
How to Apply
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with me (Mark Fedyshen) regarding this position, please contact me at: 604-833-8844 (call or text) or email email@example.com.
About Impact Recruitment
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.