This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Wills & Estates Lawyers! Our client has a great opportunity to offer.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a well-established growing mid-sized law firm that has built a solid reputation for providing the highest quality service to businesses and individuals, as well as charitable and not-for-profit organizations.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Within this role you will complete work as assigned while you develop and maintain an active client base. Providing exceptional legal advice and producing quality work and service to clients is the call of duty at the firm.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As an Associate you will report to the Managing Partner. Some responsibilities will include:
- Provide outstanding client service in communications, legal advice, negotiations and drafting.
- Provide effective solutions for clients with respect to estate planning for clients, including high-net worth individuals, trust arrangements, wills and powers of attorney, and charitable donation planning.
- Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
- Manage all aspects of assigned files.
- Advise clients with regard to all aspects of estate administration, including applications for Certificate of Appointment of Estate Trustee.
- Assist partners who act as Estate Trustee / Estate Trustee During Litigation with the administration of estates.
- Member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario
- Minimum 5 years post-call experience, with a focus on estate planning, trust arrangements and corporate restructurings, and will have a partial or fully portable practice.
- Exceptional client and file management (i.e. docketing time, managing ARs, etc.)
- Strong teamwork skills, trustworthy, accountable, proactive and a positive work attitude
- Competitive compensation/benefits
- Health and wellness allowance
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Firm pays LTD
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Natalie Wozencroft at: 437 370 6406 ext. 305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Impact Recruitment's offers that may interest you