This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Do you have exceptional customer service and sales experience and are looking to join a great company? We are currently hiring a full time Sales Associate for our client in the wireless retail business.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a Canadian retailer of mobile phone products and services. They are headquartered in Burnaby BC, and operate several corporate brands throughout Canada. This company puts a strong emphasis on their employees and will invest in your learning and development. They pride themselves on their excellent workplace culture and opportunities for growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Sales Associate will be heavily focused on the customer experience. You will be expected to provide product knowledge to your customers in order to help them select the services and products that best suit their needs.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This is a full time, permanent role, located in Prince George, BC.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Providing product knowledge and consultation to customers on a wide range of smartphones and accessories
- Making recommendations on the products that match each customer’s lifestyle and needs
- Creating a memorable experience for each customer through exceptional customer service
- Maintaining updated knowledge on promotions, product launches and wireless retail trends
- Working with team members to achieve targeted goals
- Minimum 1 year of experience in wireless/retail environment
- Availability and flexibility to work evenings/weekends
- Exceptional customer service skills, and the ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and give it your all
- Must be a team player who excels at building relationships both internally and externally
- Hourly rate base + uncapped commissions
- 3 weeks’ vacation + paid sick days
- Full health benefits
- RRSP matching
- Discounts on mobile plans and products
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Kayla Kokdemir at: 604 689 8687 ext. 205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Impact Recruitment's offers that may interest you