This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
As a superstar Plaintiff Paralegal, our client is interested in YOU! If you are confident running personal injury files from beginning to end, and looking for a firm expanding to other areas of law. This may be the one!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
As a growing Personal Injury firm in Vancouver, they specialize in providing a customized approach to each and every client.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This is a wonderful chance for a strong Plaintiff Paralegal to join a team that specializes in both ICBC and non-ICBC claims. Whether you are junior or senior, what they are looking for is a willingness to learn and grow with the firm long term!
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Plaintiff Paralegal, your duties include:
- Handle new client intake calls and intake meetings, including collecting all necessary information and ensuring completion of initial documentation, including retainer agreement;
- Prepare limitation information and providing instruction regarding file correspondence;
- Communicate with clients, including responding the calls and emails and getting updates;
- Ensure all pre-litigation info is on file;
- Manage benefits coverage with insurer;
- Review Response to Civil Claim;
- Manage special damages; and
- Document management, including any request, review, and drafting.
As a Plaintiff Paralegal, you will have the following competencies:
- 2+ years Plaintiff Paralegal experience;
- Completion of a recognized Paralegal program highly preferred;
- Strong understanding of litigation procedures, particularly regarding Part 7 Benefits; and
- Ability to run files from beginning to end, delegating and multi-tasking where necessary.
- $50,000 to 85,000 per annum
- 3-4 weeks vacation
- Personal/Sick days
- Dental and extended health benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Anna at 778 996 8878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Impact Recruitment's offers that may interest you