This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you a Personals Lines Supervisor/Manager looking to be a part of one the most recognizable Insurance Brokers in BC? Do you have a proven ability to grow a Personal lines book of business and have a deep understanding of the insurance industry, navigating through multiple markets seeking out the best policies for your clients? Do you possess strong leadership skills with the ability to train & develop an insurance dream team? Sounds like you? Click above to find out more!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an established Insurance broker servicing the BC community for over a century! With five separate locations throughout the lower mainland, they can provide a verity of comprehensive Insurance products & services to their clients - from Personal Lines of Insurance to Commercial Lines of Insurance and everything in between including all types of Life Insurance; including group benefit plans, disability, and critical illness insurance.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the Operations Manager and the Agency Owner, The Personal Lines Manager will play an integral role in managing the personal lines department. 50% of your role with be focused on managerial responsibilities - delegating a renewal list amongst the team, scheduling, and managing a team of 20+ Insurance agents (including road agents and providing support to the producers) and 50% focused on production - managing and growing the existing Personal Lines Book of Business. This role is based out of the Vancouver office.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Personal Lines Manager, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Managing a personal lines book of business consisting with a variety of policies, including hard to place polices, special risk as well high value clients.
- Collecting, underwriting, processing renewals, endorsements, remarketing when necessary, and maintaining positive relationships with underwriters and clients.
- Generating and delegating renewal lists for the personal lines team and oversee month end renewal procedures.
- Proactively contacting clients regarding renewal increases and remarketing policies, as necessary.
- Providing support to Road Agents and Producers.
- Developing a strong aptitude of and improve operational systems, work-flow processes, and policies in support of client service expectations, continuous improvement, and overall efficiency
- Assist with the development, implementation and communication of corporate goals and objectives to support the organization’s vision and plans through collaboration and creativity.
- Consistently providing a high level of customer service in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
- Hold a Level 2 Insurance Broker license in British Columbia, CAIB Designation preferred.
- Have at least 6 to 8 years of experience in the insurance industry with a minimum of 5 years as a Personal Lines Supervisor or 3 years of experience as a Personal Lines Manager.
- Proven ability to manage and grow a personal lines book of business.
- Strong understanding of the current insurance market - Products and Services.
- Creative thinker - Problem solver.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel; Outlook).
- Familiarity with EPIC and/or Agency Manager (TAM) an asset.
- $65,000 to $80,000 per annum. (based on experience) + Bonus (based on personal performance and branch performance).
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start.
- Career growth and advancement.
- Mentorship and support.
- Future opportunities and training in other areas of insurance available for qualified individuals.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact AliRaza Panju at: 604 689 8687 ext. 276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Impact Recruitment's offers that may interest you