This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Our client is looking for an experienced legal assistant with Corporate Services experience to join their lovely team of 6!
ABOUT THE FIRM
As one of the biggest firms in Vancouver, our client is as dedicated to their staff as their clients. Located in the heart of the Downtown core, they boast one of the most beautiful offices and views in the city.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
They are currently looking for a team-player personality to join their tight knit group of 5 people to join their Corporate Services team, in which you will have divided lists of the companies you are responsible for
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Preparation of annual reports and annual consent resolutions for companies and societies (federal and provincial) and maintenance of extra-provincial registrations across Canada
- Assisting lawyers in the corporate/commercial practice area; including extra-provincial registrations in BC; changes in directors and officers, Business Name Registrations and Changes in Registered and Records Offices
- Conducting due diligence searches including, without limitation, corporate searches for registrations in BC, across Canada and in the United States
- Monitoring and responding to email account requests
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail, which includes accepting service documents from process servers
- Reviewing and updating minute books and completing the required provincial or federal corporate filings and work in a team setting to identify issues and follow up on outstanding matters
- 2+ years experience as part of a Corporate Services team
- Graduate of a recognized legal assistant program is a definite asset
- Proficient with ALF, and experience with annual maintenance
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- Flex Plan available
- RRSP matching up to 4%
- 3 weeks vacation
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent Microsoft Word version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Anna at 778 996 8878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact.Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Impact Recruitment's offers that may interest you