This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Manager of Policy and Programs requires a background in data analysis and will work closely with multiple Directors and will be responsible for managing policy areas and coordinating programs. Providing support to the entire management team this role focuses on data analysis, report writing and generation and policy development. Working under federal and provincial legislation this is a critical role within their team. It is an organization with long term employees, they are very stable, and people love working there.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is responsible for regulating, controlling, and promoting the transportation, production and storing of products within British Columbia. Working under federal and provincial legislation this is a critical role within their team. It is an organization with long term employees, they are very stable, and people love working there. The management team is exceptional and provides great leadership and mentorship. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity, great leadership and the strong mentorship send over your resume today.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Manager of Policy and Programs will work closely with multiple Directors and will be responsible for managing policy areas and coordinating programs. Providing support to the entire management team this role focuses on data analysis, report writing and generation and policy development. This position will be primarily in the office with one day working from home. Each day you will work with a different Director who will guide your training and onboarding. The challenge in this role is the learning curve - it can take over a year to get comfortable, so you must love learning.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Responsible for creating reports and updating monthly statistic reports.
- Gathers data from various sources, analyzing findings and reporting statistics.
- Advises on policies and procedures with analysis and documentation.
- Provides support to Directors and advises the Board.
- Coordinates with various associations and is the main point for communication.
- Updates policy and program documentation.
- Ensures that messaging is consistent and updated for all external stakeholders.
- Updates website and support presentations by creating presentation materials.
- Participates on various committees
- University Degree related to Finance, Business or Commerce.
- 3+ years of experience in a position that relates to data analysis, report writing and policy.
- Advanced computer skills; particularly MS Excel.
- Prior experience gathering data from multiple sources, generating reports and findings.
- Strong analytical skills
- Salary: $75,000 to $85,000
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Excellent, company paid benefits program.
- Pension program and work- life balance
- Lots of training and professional development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please include a Microsoft Word version of your resume detailing how your experiences would make you an ideal candidate for the role. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Taanvi Kukreja ( firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-689-8687, ext. 255) for more information.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Impact Recruitment's offers that may interest you