This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
As part of a growing team at an international law firm, this is a great opportunity to be part of a wonderful team before it takes off!
ABOUT THE FIRM
As one of the biggest firms in Vancouver, our client is as dedicated to their staff as their clients. Located in the heart of the Downtown core, they boast one of the most beautiful offices and views in the city.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing tech savvy team. Reason for the opening is due to team growth, so this is definitely a role to expand your career in!
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Minute book reviews
- Dealing with incorporation's including pre- and post-documentation; extra-provincial registrations across Canada (Reorganisations, acquisitions, mergers, amalgamations, amendments, revivals, dissolution's, name changes and continuations)
- Reviewing agreements relating to transactions
- Determine and draft required documentation
- Complete and summarize due diligence searches
- Organize and complete closing documentation and closing books
- Complete required provincial or federal corporate filings
- The paralegal will handle files from beginning to completion, working with minimal supervision
- Other related tasks or responsibilities
- 3+ Corporate Paralegal experience
- Graduate of a recognized paralegal program
- Proficient with ALF
- Familiarity with the incorporation process under the Corporations Act as well as experience with public companies and Securities Act
- $60,000+ per annum, dependent on experience
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits
- Flex Plan available
- RRSP matching up to 4%
- 3 weeks vacation
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent Microsoft Word version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Anna at 778 996 8878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact.Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Impact Recruitment's offers that may interest you