This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Our client on the North Shore is looking for an analytical professional as their new Commissions Specialist! If you are an accounting or PCP designated individual looking for a niche and challenging role calculating commissions, this is the role for you!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is one of the largest supply stores in BC. They have been operating out of a nicely furnished office in North Vancouver for 30 years now!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
They're implementing a new software system, which means growth is certainly on the horizon! They are also in the works of bringing back internal events like team lunches (don't worry they have strict COVID-19 procedures around the building and the office)!
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Calculating commission and bonus for 100 sales representatives, both contractors, and employees
- Verifying and matching calculations based on different commission and bonus structures on respective contracts
- WCB calculations and reconciliations
- Calculating draws or clawbacks on commissions
- Assisting with auditor requests
- Issue T4as and T2200s
- Preparing EFT payments
- Assisting the Payroll Manager on any payroll issues
- 3+ years of experience in payroll or accounting
- CPA or PCP designated
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills
- Comfortable with using older software
- Strong communication answering payroll inquires
- $55,000-$70,000 per annum
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Competitive benefits package - extended health, medical and dental
- Professional development or membership dues
- Flexible work schedule
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Wendy Chiu at 604 689 8687 ext. 291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Impact Recruitment's offers that may interest you