This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
If you are an experienced accounts payable professional who wants to join an established team and further advance their career, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Impact Recruitment has partnered with an established equipment leasing and finance company that has been in the industry for over a decade! Currently, they are looking to add an accounts payable and payroll administrator to their team! The ideal candidate will have 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Reporting to the Controller, the AP and Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Process semi-monthly payroll in ADP for full-time, part-time, hourly and contract employees for approximately 150 people
- Calculate sales commissions
- Ensure payroll is possessed timely and correctly which includes regular salary, salary adjustments, commissions, one-time payments, taxable benefits, employee benefits premium deductions, parking deduction, and government source deductions
- Administer and update employee benefit program for new employee enrolments and changes to coverage
- Ensure employee benefit coverage and information are accurate
- Work closely with the Human Resources Manager to ensure changes to payroll and benefits are processed accurately and timely
- Manage the Payroll and Benefits inbox, and respond to inquiries promptly
- Prepare semi-monthly payroll journal entries
- Prepare government filings including WCB filings, quarterly BC Employer Health Tax, Statistics Canada surveys for payroll and annual T4 filings
- Manage accounts payable e-mail inbox and respond to vendors’ inquiries
- Process and reconcile vendor and intercompany invoices on a timely basis which includes preparing the correct coding, perform three-way matching, check for proper approval, input information into the accounting system, and possess weekly payments (EFT and cheque)
- Prepare credit card reconciliations which include ensuring charges are accurate, approved and legitimate
- 1 to 3 years of experience processing AP and payroll
- Diploma or degree in accounting is an asset
- Experience working with ADP and Simply Accounting is an asset.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary: $45,000 to $50,000
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Extended Health and Dental benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please include a Microsoft Word version of your resume detailing how your experiences would make you an ideal candidate for the role. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Taanvi Kukreja ( firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-689-8687, ext. 255) for more information.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Impact Recruitment's offers that may interest you