This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Do you have a few years of experience processing high volume AP? Do you flourish working in a fast paced and demanding environment? Do you live or can commute to North Vancouver? If this sounds like you, keep reading!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is one of the largest healthcare supply stores in BC. They have been operating out of a nicely furnished office in North Vancouver for 30 years now!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
They're implementing a new software system, which means growth is certainly on the horizon! They are also in the works of bringing back internal events like team lunches (don't worry, they have strict COVID-19 procedures around the building and the office). This is a temporary opportunity with possibility of becoming a permanent role.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
- Match, code, and enter invoices and credit notes
- Match, code, enter and prepare cheque runs for Expense reports and General expenses ensuring properly authorized and expenses follow company policies
- Prepare cheque and EFT payments to meet discount and payment terms
- Investigate and resolve issues; follow up with colleagues, vendors, department heads, and branch managers as needed
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Sort, copy, file vendor paperwork
- Preparing, filing and paying the GST/HST returns, BC PST returns, and QST returns
- Ensures a safe work environment by understanding and following safety procedures and reporting injuries or unsafe acts
- Reconcile company credit cards and make payments
- 2 years of accounts payable and general accounting experience
- Previous inventory experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and full-cycle accounts payable processes
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- High attention to detail
- Keying speed and accuracy
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be knowledgeable of Federal and Provincial taxes including self-assessing and recapture rules
- Possess intermediate Excel and Outlook skills
- $20 - $22/hour
- 4% vacation pay
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Katherine Wu at: 604 689 8687 ext. 237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
Gain valuable experience, earn extra income and jump-start your career with temporary or contract work. For access to jobs you won’t find anywhere else, start working with Impactemps by Impact Recruitment today. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Impact Recruitment's offers that may interest you