i24 Call Management Solutions prides itself on its award-winning team of agents and administrative support staff. We are internationally recognized for our extraordinary customer service and our employee development has won numerous awards for excellence in our industry.
We are an inbound call center (no sales or socilitation) which means that we provide telephone support services to customers from a wide variety of companies from different industries across Canada. Since our clients operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our work schedule includes day, afternoon and evening shifts.
The position offered is, and will remain, a telecommuting position.
Never worked in an inbound call center before? This is not a problem. Experience is an asset, but we also offer full in-house training.
The starting salary is $16.00 per hour. There are also additional bonuses associated with supervisor, dispatcher, training assistant and night shift, if applicable you develop your skills. Regular salary increases are offered as per our salary plan.
We also offer our unique 1,000 hour/$1,000 Graduation Bonus when you successfully complete the i24 "WoW Specialist" program. We want to make you WoW so you can make our clients WoW!
Other benefits include paid vacation, group insurance which includes life, long term disability, prescription drug and dental coverage. We also offer paid sick/personal days, paid time off for the death of a loved one, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and flexible hours for work/family balance.
We also organize social events through our extraordinary social committee, because at i24, we're serious about our service... and also about having fun.
If you're looking for a company that offers a real sense of family and where you won't feel like a number, come see us.
To perform agent work from home, the following equipment is required:
- Laptop or desktop computer, less than 5 years old (EXCEPT Mac and Chromebook, they are not compatible)
- Minimum 1 monitor over 17 inches (If smaller, some software options will not be visible and you will need to use keyboard shortcuts)
- A keyboard and an external mouse (some laptops have too many functions on the keys and the keyboard will not work with our software)
- High speed internet connected via Ethernet cable
- An up-to-date and active antivirus software
- A stable phone line (Cellular, Residential, VOIP)
- A headset with microphone compatible with the phone line equipment
- A webcam
- An adequate work space with desk and chair in which neither animals nor other people will disturb you or have access to confidential information.