POSTING DATE: September 30, 2022 POSTING # 096-23 (ONA)
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: REGISTERED NURSE
Primary Site: St Marys
REPORTS TO: Manager, Emergency & Inpatient Services - St Marys
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $34.24 to $49.02 per hour
- Current registered member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Recent clinical experience (minimum two years) in Emergency/Critical Care Nursing preferred
- Recent/related courses, in-services in Emergency/Critical Care Nursing
- Forty-five (45) minute return time will be required when scheduled for standby
Specialized Skills in the following areas are required:
- Paediatric and adult assessment, including triage and Acuity Scale
- 12 lead ECG Interpretation
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Advance Paediatric Life Support (APLS) or Paediatric Advance Life Support (PALS)
- Ability to work independently, with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and problem solve.
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Emergency Nursing Certificate (ENC)
- Emergency Trauma Life Support (ETLS)
- Trauma Management
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
**Applicants may be eligible for Canada Student Loan Forgiveness and Tuition Support Program for Nurses programs**
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our patients, staff and community from COVID-19, the Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance requires that all staff have received all required doses of COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
The Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance (HPHA) is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive workplace. HPHA is committed to creating an environment where all staff, physicians, volunteers and patients see themselves reflected in the workforce, physical surroundings and the broader community, and where everyone feels safe, valued and free to be who they are while receiving fair and equitable supports and opportunities. Upon individual requests, attempts will be made to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection process, please contact Human Resources for assistance.