This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What This Position is All About:
The Divisional Vice President, Asset Protection will take a leadership role in overseeing and managing the overall inventory shortage performance and execution of the Asset Protection strategy for Hudson’s Bay Canada. This role will ensure that all company policies, local, provincial and federal laws are adhered to in the execution of internal and external theft investigations or inquiries. They will work closely with the Hudson’s Bay Senior Leadership Team, including Senior Store Leadership, to proactively develop and implement strategic business initiatives, while minimizing risk exposure.
Who Are You:
- Self-directed, ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner
- Strong problem solving skills, conflict resolution, facilitation and consensus building skills
- Embrace and drive change; drive continuous improvement culture
- Excellent written and presentation communication skills; demonstrated communication experience with diverse internal and external audiences
- Passionate, customer focused, engaged and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
You Also Have:
- Bachelor degree or college diploma
- 7+ years experience in Asset Protection
- Experience managing direct reports
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and inter-personal skills and ability to foster productive relationships
- Results driven, reliable and excellent problem solving skills
- Proven track record of identifying shortage exposures and creating strategies to overcome them
- Strong leadership ability
As The DVP, Asset Protection, you will:
- Assist the VP, Procurement - Finance, Hudson’s Bay in strategic initiatives and oversee the successful development & implementation of the major business unit initiatives
- Ownership and accountability of all Asset Protection operations across Canada
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction to drive Asset Protection excellence through comprehensive shortage strategies and investigative initiatives
- Ensure that the Shortage Strategy is reviewed consistently and executed by all responsible parties
- Conduct business analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Consistently communicate with Hudson’s Bay Leadership to drive awareness of inventory shortage results, shortage concerns and strategic initiatives
- Provide final oversight of audit execution and internal audit readiness
- Develop cross-functional partnerships to support key strategic initiatives as needed
- Oversee the safety of the working environment for associates and safe shopping environment for customers across all Hudson’s Bay stores in Canada
- Manage and direct the Regional Asset Protection associates to ensure shortage control processes and policies are enforced across all stores
- Develop, coach and manage the Canada Asset Protection team
- Company initiatives as directed
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Hudson's Bay Company's offers that may interest you