This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The main function of this position is to respond and resolve service calls providing technical support and troubleshooting to Honeywell customers. Additional responsibilities related to the technical delivery of small service jobs, time and material work and preventive maintenance may be assigned as well. These customers will have various products installed that fall into the - HVAC, automation controls, and security systems category as well as their associated computer systems. The goal is to ensure system up-time and efficiency.
Technical and Job-Related Responsibilities
- Verify system functional performance to ensure proper operations according to contract requirements including testing, calibrating verify system and peripheral device operations as per preventative maintenance schedule
- Coordinate small project work independent of management, including coordination with sub-contractors, customer representatives and other trades.
- Complete documentation of all work done, including all readings, offsets, etc.
- Perform system backups, install appropriate updates and patches
- Maintain customer system documentation with any configuration or model changes.
- Respond to emergency service calls as required
- Keep abreast of changes and new developments in product and preventive maintenance techniques
- Availability for and performance of duties outside of normal working hours as required
- Promote, build and maintain good customer relations
- Keep Supervisor informed of customer requirements, systems status, and actual, potential or perceived customer problems
- Demonstrate system and provide training to customers as required
- Be aware of service contract scope of service, equipment coverages, and requirements
Health and Safety
- Carry out site hazard and risk assessments for Honeywell tasks, including proper use of safety personal protective equipment
- Be responsible for Honeywell’s assets such as tools, software, and site database
- Keep documentation and paperwork up-to-date
- Security and other clearances as required by client
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Must be able to travel up to 30% within the geographical service area, occasional overnight stay up to 1 week required
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Honeywell's offers that may interest you