This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bilingual (French) Regional Administrator for our downtown Toronto office located in the financial district. You are a great fit if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about innovation, foster collaboration, and are committed to service excellence.
In light of current health events surrounding COVID-19, we have implemented measures for the safety of our staff and clients while continuing to deliver and support client access to counselling services. We are currently in a work-from-home set up until an appropriate time where services may revert at the Homewood Health Toronto office location.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week. 1 year contract, May 2021 - May 2022.
What you'll be doing
• Provide administrative support to the Clinical Manager and Clinical Network
• Respond to specific client requests and coordinate third party requests
• Manage and coordinate schedules of internal Service Providers in the region
• Respond to Service Provider payment and paperwork inquiries
• Assist with provider portal and troubleshooting issues
• Work with Clinical Managers to enhance and maintain the Clinical network
• Provide support to the National Administrative Team Lead as needed
What we're looking for
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a professional office and customer service environment
• Bilingual in French, both written and verbal required
• Post-secondary education and courses in psychology and/or business administration would be an asset
• Exceptional customer service delivery skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; French skills would be an asset
• Ability to adhere to established policies, processes and guidelines
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!
Homewood Health Inc. is committed to ensuring that its teams reflect the diversity of our community and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role. Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Homewood Health's offers that may interest you