- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 12th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Crisis Management Services Counsellor (Critical Incident Response) - Across Alberta
Homewood Health is Canada's leader in mental health and addiction services and we offer the most comprehensive and integrated continuum of services available in Canada. We are redefining mental health and addiction services to help Canadians live healthier, more productive and more fulfilling lives.
Homewood Health™ is looking for an experienced crisis management specialist to provide workplace trauma response and organizational crisis management services on an occasional, contract basis.
What you'll be doing
· Respond to requests to deliver on-site CMS services in a timely, clinically appropriate and professional manner; consistent with the unique needs of each critical incident and organizational culture
· Deliver On-site Crisis Management Services that include individual and group crisis interventions and corporate client consultation
· Communicate closely with CMS Managers throughout provision of Services
· Document services delivered in accordance with HH requirements
What we're looking for
· A minimum of a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
· Minimum 2 years of workplace crisis management experience
· Qualified, approved training in trauma response, psychological first aid, or critical incident response (e.g. CISM; NOVA, Psychological First Aid, or related accredited training)
· Exceptional assessment, crisis management-clinical skills and customer service delivery
· Demonstrated crisis based, clinical judgment and intervention skills to support traumatic events impacting employees and the workplace
· Must be flexible, accessible and available to respond after hours periodically during the week and week-ends
· Professional liability insurance coverage of $2,000,000 or as otherwise determined by Homewood Health™
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
· Written and verbal French language fluency is an asset
· Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook)
Why work with us
We are driven by our values and are passionate about improving lives. We offer competitive wages and professional development opportunities, along with opportunities to engage with a community of clinicians from a variety of professional backgrounds across Canada who are part of our community of practice. Join us and work along-side highly motivated people who are collaborative and focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers.
In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role.Join Homewood Health and be part of an exceptional team that is helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.