This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Homewood Health is Canada's leader in mental health and addiction services and we offer the most comprehensive and integrated continuum of services available in Canada. We are redefining mental health and addiction services to help Canadians live healthier, more productive and more fulfilling lives.
Homewood Health™ is actively seeking registered mental health professionals interested in providing bilingual french telephonic counselling services on an occasional, contract basis for Homewood Health™ Stay at Work Services, Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) to clients across Canada.
What you'll be doing
· Provide short-term, highly focused, solution-oriented counseling to address a variety of concerns such as depression, anxiety, interpersonal skills, workplace challenges, relationship issues, stress management and addictions
· Able to work with adult individuals, couples, families and children
· Adhere to professional standards and best practices
· Engage in clinical consultation with the clinical management team as required
What we're looking for
· A minimum of a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
· Registration or clinical membership with relevant governing body
· 3 to 5 years generalist clinical counselling experience post Master’s degree
· previous experience providing telephonic counselling is an asset
· Experience working in the EFAP field
· Professional liability insurance coverage of $2,000,000 or as otherwise determined by Homewood Health™
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
· Written and verbal French language fluency is mandatory
· Ability to use Microsoft Office ( Word, Outlook)
Why work with us
We are driven by our values and are passionate about improving lives. We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and professional development opportunities. Our remarkable organizational culture also makes for an exceptional workplace environment. Join us and work along-side highly motivated people who are collaborative and focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers.
In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Homewood Health's offers that may interest you