This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Flooring Sales Specialists provide exceptional customer service support, drive sales and will be responsible for selling, hardwood, vinyl, laminate, tile, and carpet. Sales Specialists will assess customer needs, and guide customer decisions in order to close a sale.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Achieving individual sales targets to support overall department goals by facing challenges with an open mind and creating innovative solutions
- Proactively identify customers who need help or have a problem, by asking open ended questions
- Explaining the steps and products needed to complete projects and describing features and benefits of merchandise
- Assisting customers with product knowledge in adjacent departments, special orders and installation services
- 1-2+ years of experience working in a sales driven environment.
- Experience in flooring installation, flooring sales or a related field
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Excellent reading, communication, math and customer service skills
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with computers
- Detail oriented
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 217344BR
Other Home Depot of Canada Inc.'s offers that may interest you