This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Holt Renfrew offers you an inspiring, fashion-driven environment with opportunities to learn and grow. From our incredible partnerships with iconic luxury brands, to our commitments to corporate social responsibility, you will be inspired every day.
As Canada’s leading luxury retailer, our purpose at Holt Renfrew is to Inspire a Life of Style and this inspiration starts with you! Together, we drive Passion, Warmth, Excellence, and Unity, to deliver extraordinary experiences and build lasting relationships with our customers and each other.
A job at Holt Renfrew offers a competitive total compensation, a generous employee discount, pension, and health & dental benefits, tuition assistance, and continuous learning and development.
The Sales Associate is responsible for developing deep, long lasting relationships with customers that lead to an increase in sales, service, and loyalty. Sales Associate compensation is commission-based and is directly tied to sales volume results.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Consistently deliver extraordinary service to all customers.
• Exceed all sales and service goals and targets.
• Build a loyal personal client base by constantly acquiring new customers, developing existing clients, and retaining loyal clients.
• Attend all educational sessions offered including product knowledge, vendor, and Holt Renfrew seminars.
• Perform floor recovery, visual merchandising, price change, and related sales support tasks.
• Communicate regularly with personal clients through phone, mail, and electronic methods regarding in-store events, merchandise requests, sales follow-up, birthdays, etc.
• Resolve all customer service issues and partner with selling management on any issues outside of guidelines.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
The ideal candidate:
• High school diploma
• Proven ability to exceed sales targets
• Highly collaborative; working with and through others in a team-oriented environment
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
• Able to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the customer that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
• Minimum of two or more years experience in a commission-based sales environment
• Prior retail sales experience in a luxury environment preferred
• Entrepreneurial, competitive, self confident, and self-motivated
The measures of success:
• Consistent achievement of daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Growth in number of clients (new and existing)
• Growth in repeat business from clients
• Delivery of extraordinary service to customers
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Holt Renfrew & Co. Limited's offers that may interest you