This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
- Support multiple departments for the tasks below
- Responsible for maintaining and updating various reports within the department (Budgets, expenses, product related reports, reconciliation...)
- Print and maintain the up to date, department’s KPI and Action Plan files and post visibly within the department.
- Prepare and approve expense reports in Concur.
- Managing and expensing office supply and furniture budget for various departments, as needed.
- Prioritize and annotate mail, highlighting and attaching relevant information. As authorized, prepare responses or obtain information for responses from other staff. Establish and maintain confidential executive filing systems, including follow-up files, which permit timely and accurate reference to business matters.
- Research, compile and issue special reports, presentations, organization charts, correspondence, as necessary.
- Enter timecards hours in SAP and send information to payroll on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Receive and assist visitors, recommending other contacts for them, as appropriate. Responsible for managing full travel arrangements and coordination of meetings and conferences with major customers.
- Guide, support staff and provide advice regarding technical or administrative issues
- Build a relationship with IREQ testing lab to obtain reports and provide documentation to test engineers before and after the lab tests.
- Coordinate, validate documents and prepare packages and binders for Customers.
- Archive binders and engineering documentation in the vault and in the dedicated project binders
- Print and maintain the up to date, department’s KPI and Action Plan files and post visibly within the department
- High School Diploma/GED and 5+ years of experience in a professional environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Etc.)
- Drive for results, proactive and action oriented
- Strong organizational skills, and an ability to multi-task
- Eager to learn, to take on new tasks and proactive behavior
- Excellent inter-personals skills, teamwork player and highly autonomous
- Thrive to improve processes, reduce waste and positive thinking.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Internal reference No. CA51123060
Other Hitachi ABB PowerGrids's offers that may interest you