- Salary To be discussed
- Part time
- Published on January 7th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
REGISTERED NURSE/REGISTERED PSYCHIATRIC NURSE - A
RHA Job Number:GO-00645898-1
Number of Vacancies:1
Hours to International Airport:2.0
Facility Name:YORKTON & DISTRICT NURSING HOME
Department:COUNTRY MEADOW - NORTH 1 YDNH
Employment Term:Part Time
Posting Date:October 4, 2021
Closing Date:October 14, 2021 21:30
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days, Nights, Weekends
706.80 hours per 24 week rotation: 60 shifts of 11.78 hours
Rate of Pay: $37.080 to $48.130 (6 step range)
The Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care. The Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse is responsible for promoting the Mission, Vision and Values of the Sunrise Health Region through provisions of safe quality nursing care to clients. He/She is responsible to the Manager of the designated area.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Nursing or Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA) or Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan (RPNAS)
- Note: This position is open to all SUN members within the bargaining unit as per Article 27.05 of the SUN Collective Bargaining Agreement, however first preference will be given to employees of Sunrise Health Region.
- External applicants applying to the Saskatchewan Health Authority are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of Vaccination will be required prior to offer of employment.
Expected Start Date: October 15, 2021
Expected Up To Date: November 6, 2022
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.