This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
RHA Job Number:GO-00606370-1
Number of Vacancies:1
Hours to International Airport:2.0
Department:CHILDREN'S THERAPY PROGRAM
Employment Term:Part Time
Posting Date:October 8, 2020
Closing Date:October 8, 2021 17:00
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days
40.00 hours per 3 week rotation: 5 shifts of 8.00 hours
Rate of Pay: $35.941 to $44.055 (5 step range)
The Physical Therapist - Degree reports directly to the Manager of Integrated Primary Health Services and has a reporting relationship to managers of other services and programs when working in those programs. He/she receives clinical guidance from the senior Physical Therapists. He/she is accountable for the provision of physical therapy services to the clients in outpatient neurology, and will provide coverage in other service areas in staff absences. The Physical Therapist - Degree is responsible for a clinical caseload and provides direct care to clients. He/she promotes quality health care outcomes working within established standards of practice to ensure that clients receive a high standard rehabilitative care. This will be done in accordance with Sunrise Health Region mission statement and Therapy Department statement of purpose, policies and procedures of the facility and department.
- Valid drivers license or the ability to travel both within the Region and Provincially
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Physical Therapy
Experience working with children an asset. Experience working wiht clients following a neurological event is an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to travel both within the region and provincially
- Sound clinical judgment skills
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to follow safe work practices
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Knowledge of the privacy requirements in the Health Information Protection Act
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Responsibility and accountability at all times for her/his own practice
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
External applicants must upload the following additional documents when applying for this job:
- Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
- Grade 12 or post-secondary education certificates/transcripts
- Proof of enrollment if applying on Certificate/Diploma positions
- Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
**Please note that if all relevant information is not received, your application will not be considered.
Geographic Location: Yorkton
Expected Start Date: October 13, 2020
Expected Up To Date: October 15, 2021
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE HEALTH CAREERS IN SASK WEBSITE BY CLICKING ''APPLY''.
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Health Careers in Sask's offers that may interest you