This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
RHA Job Number:GO-00607627
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Environmental Services Worker
Hours to International Airport:1.5
Facility Name:ST PETERS HOSPITAL MELVILLE
Posting Date:October 8, 2020
Closing Date:October 8, 2021 17:00
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days, Weekends
Rate of Pay:Pay Band 5 $18.160 to $19.450 (3 step range)
Provides a clean, sanitary and safe environment for clients/patients/residents, staff and visitors.
- Grade 10
Previous: No previous experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
External applicants must upload the following additional documents when applying for this job:
- Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
- Grade 12 or post-secondary education certificates/transcripts
- Proof of enrollment if applying on Certificate/Diploma positions
- Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
**Please note that if all relevant information is not received, your application will not be considered.
Expected Start Date: October 26, 2020
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE HEALTH CAREERS IN SASK WEBSITE BY CLICKING ''APPLY''.
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Health Careers in Sask's offers that may interest you