This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
RHA Job Number:GO-00606481-1
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Continuing Care Assistant
Employer:SHA (Prince Albert)
Hours to International Airport:1.5
Facility Name:SPIRITWOOD & DISTRICT HEALTH COMPLEX
Posting Date:October 8, 2020
Closing Date:October 8, 2021 17:00
Hours of Work:In a week rotation:
Rate of Pay:Pay Band 12 $22.270 to $23.870 (3 step range)
Provides personal care and activities of daily living for clients/patients/residents to encourage optimum level of functioning. Supports clients/patients/residents in meeting their physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual needs.
- Continuing Care Assistant certificate
Previous: No previous experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills, where required by the job
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
- Notice to Applicants: Letter of Understanding #2 regarding individuals without qualifications may be applicable.
Posting is for 5 relief positions.
No guaranteed hours.
Shifts (days, evenings, nights) including actual hours, date of commencement and temporary end dates are for informational purpose only and may be subject to change.
The successful candidate must provide a satisfactory & valid Criminal Record Check including vulnerable sector query before an Offer of Employment can be made.
Geographic Location: Spiritwood
Expected Start Date: October 19, 2020
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Human Resources, Prince Albert Parkland Health Region
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Health Careers in Sask's offers that may interest you