This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
RHA Job Number:GO-00622171
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Continuing Care Assistant
Community:Ile A La Crosse
Hours to International Airport:5.0
Facility Name:St. Joseph's Health Centre
Department:CCA LTC DEPT (STJ)
Posting Date:February 26, 2021
Closing Date:February 26, 2022 17:00
Rate of Pay:Pay Band 12 $22.270 to $23.870 (3 step range)
Provides personal care and activities of daily living for clients/patients/residents to encourage optimum level of functioning. Supports clients/patients/residents in meeting their physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual needs.
- Continuing Care Assistant certificate
Previous: No previous experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills, where required by the job
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
To be considered you are required to apply with a Cover Letter and Resume provided.
External applicants must upload the following additional documents when applying for this job:
- Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
- Grade 12 or post-secondary education certificates/transcripts
- Proof of enrollment if applying on Certificate/Diploma positions
- Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
If you have more than on-required additional document, place them into 1 file (preferably Microsoft Word or PDF) and upload under Additional Document on the Apply screen.
Fax, E-Mail or Mail resumes to: Human Resources - P.O. Box 40, Buffalo Narrows, SK S0M 0J0 - Phone (306)235-2220 Fax (306)235-4604
**Please note that if not all relevant information is received, your application will not be considered.
We thank all applicants for your interest; only those invited for interview will be contacted.
Geographic Location: Ile a la Crosse
Expected Start Date: March 15, 2021
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Health Careers in Sask's offers that may interest you