This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
RHA Job Number:GO-00602662-1
Number of Vacancies:1
Profession:Combined Laboratory and X-Ray Technologist
Hours to International Airport:2.5
Facility Name:KAMSACK HOSPITAL / NURSING HOME
Posting Date:September 8, 2020
Closing Date:September 8, 2021 17:00
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days, Weekends, On Call
Rate of Pay:Pay Band 14 $32.550 to $34.840 (3 step range)
Performs laboratory/radiology duties for the detection, prevention and management of physiological and pathological conditions.
- Combined Laboratory & X-Ray Technologist Diploma
Previous: No previous experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
External applicants must upload the following additional documents when applying for this job:
- Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
- Grade 12 or post-secondary education certificates/transcripts
- Proof of enrollment if applying on Certificate/Diploma positions
- Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
**Please note that if all relevant information is not received, your application will not be considered.
Expected Start Date: September 6, 2020
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE HEALTH CAREERS IN SASK WEBSITE BY CLICKING ''APPLY''.
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Health Careers in Sask's offers that may interest you