This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
RHA Job Number:GO-00603681-2
Number of Vacancies:1
Hours to International Airport:2.0
Facility Name:CANORA HOSPITAL
Employment Term:Part Time
Posting Date:November 13, 2020
Closing Date:November 13, 2021 17:00
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days, Nights, Weekends
247.38 hours per 12 week rotation: 21 shifts of 11.78 hours
Rate of Pay: $35.990 to $46.720 (6 step range)
The Registered Nurse will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care. The Registered Nurse is responsible for promoting the Mission, Vision and Values of the Sunrise Health Region through provisions of safe quality nursing care to clients. He/She is responsible to the Manager of the designated area.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Nursing
- Basic Life Support for Care Givers (BLS-HCP)
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA)
- Note: This position is open to all SUN members within the bargaining unit as per Article 27.05 of the SUN Collective Bargaining Agreement, however first preference will be given to employees of Sunrise Health Region.
External applicants must upload the following additional documents when applying for this job:
- Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
- Grade 12 or post-secondary education certificates/transcripts
- Proof of enrollment if applying on Certificate/Diploma positions
- Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
**Please note that if all relevant information is not received, your application will not be considered.
Expected Start Date: September 19, 2020
Expected Up To Date: June 11, 2021
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE HEALTH CAREERS IN SASK WEBSITE BY CLICKING ''APPLY''.
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Health Careers in Sask's offers that may interest you