This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Technical Architect/ Manager
Our client provides solutions to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Their comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Their product takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Technical Solution Architect, you will have the opportunity to express your expertise in designing and ensuring the successful delivery of the company’s SPM solutions in strategic accounts by providing technical oversight and creating solutions for complex sales performance management requirements. Client interactions will typically be at the Director level and above at Enterprise companies that expect a high level of customer service. They are seeking an individual with excellent technical, communication, and customer management skills, with strong experience implementing complex Sales Performance Management, Enterprise Performance Management or Business Intelligence solutions.
The Professional Services team is a mix of consultants, compensation experts and sales professionals. The team comes from a plethora of industries including SaaS, consulting, financial services and management consulting. They’re a group of driven, highly motivated, self-starters who have the ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a fluid start-up culture. They are fast learners, turned compensation consultants with the business-savvy to execute complex projects in all client verticals.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in Technology Consulting, Business Analysis, or related fields
- Experience designing and implementing complex Sales Performance Management, Enterprise Performance Management or Business Intelligence Solutions
- Strong Skills in Query Based Languages and Relational Databases
- Strong experience working with SQL is preferable.
- Experience translating complex customer requirements into flexible and scalable enterprise solutions, with the ability to guide clients through the decision-making processes
- System Integration experience and Troubleshooting skills are a must-have
- Strong technology and business acumen
- Strong problem-solving skills (business & technical)
- Demonstrate outstanding service-orientation and strong interpersonal skills
- Past experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment preferred
- Confident communication style with strong presentation skills
- Self-aware, motivated, coachable and poised, able to work seamlessly as part of a team
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other HeadSource International's offers that may interest you