This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Work-Fit Total Therapy Centre
Posting #: 2019-848577
Position: Registered Massage Therapist x 2
Status: Temporary - Availability up to full-time hours (Fee for Service arrangement)
Hours: Various shifts - Mon - Sun --- Days & Evenings --- 7.5 hour shifts
Site: Multi-Site (Oakville Hospital, Milton District Hospital, Georgetown Hospital)
The Work-Fit Total Therapy Centre is a multi-disciplinary clinic serving residents of Oakville, Milton, Georgetown and the surrounding community. With three locations - Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital, Milton District Hospital and Georgetown Hospital - our experienced health care professionals work together to deliver the best possible care. Clinics are staffed with fully qualified and experienced professionals including Registered Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists and Chiropractors. We are currently seeking a Registered Massage Therapist for our Oakville and Milton locations. While we cannot guarantee the total number of clients, we will work in conjunction with you to market your services throughout the hospital(s).
Why Halton Healthcare?
- You’ll be provided with clerical support for client bookings/cancellations and payment processing
- Creative marketing and promotional support provided
- Opportunity to work with multiple health professionals to ensure exemplary patient care always
- Access to professional development through education sessions, workshops and collaboration at the hospital
This is what you'll be doing:
The ideal RMT candidate will bring with them experience and live locally within the Halton area and have the ability to treat painful ailments, decompress tired and overworked muscles, reduce stress, rehabilitate sports injuries, and promote general health. Must be able to provide appropriate treatment for clients based on their needs, goals and preferences.
This is what you'll need to do it:
- Must be registered in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
- Must be in good standing with and have a Certificate of Registration from the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (the College).
- Current C.P.R. and First Aid Training
- Minimum 2 years of clinical work experience
- Excellent communication, documentation and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to participate as a member of the team
- Self motivated and demonstrated ability to manage a busy and varied caseload
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Must have $2 million commercial liability and professional liability insurance
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by a job well done, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient satisfaction as we are, we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your application via our website at www.haltonhealthcare.com directly to this posting and include a current copy of your resume.
We thank all those who apply but only those individuals selected for further consideration will be contacted. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Halton Healthcare will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Halton Healthcare is a smoke-free facility in and around all three sites.
Smoking is not permitted on hospital properties. We thank everyone who works at or visits our hospitals for respecting this healthy initiative. We are also a scent-free environment for all employees and visitors to accommodate individuals’ health concerns arising from exposure to scented products. We ask for everyone's cooperation in our efforts to accommodate health concerns.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Halton Healthcare Services's offers that may interest you