This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Posting #: 2021-871097
Position: Registered Cardiovascular Technologist
Department: CardioRespiratory - Holter/Stress
Status: Temporary Part-time for approx. 3-6 months (Must provide a minimum of a 0.5 FTE)
Hours: Monday to Sunday - Days and evenings, 8 hour shifts - 0700-1500 & 1500-2300 (Hours subject to change based on operational needs.)
This is what you'll be doing:
Perform Exercise testing, ECGs, Holter Monitor hook ups, LOOP recorder hook ups and scanning and general cardiology-related duties.
This is what you'll need to do it:
Halton Healthcare endeavors to hire individuals who are competent in their chosen profession and who exemplify our mission, vision and values of accountability, respect and compassion which guide our individual behaviours and attitudes.
- Graduate of accredited program in Cardiology Technologist
- Current registration or eligible for registration within one year of hire with the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists (CSCT)
- Advanced registration with the CSCT
- Experience doing ECG´s, Holter Monitors, nuclear testing, exercise testing.
- Current BCLS certification required
- Comprehension of cardiac rhythms and arrhythmias and ECG´s.
- Ability to work effectively as a collaborative member of the critical care team
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a busy clinical environment
- Demonstrates tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Self-directed and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position
- Satisfactory employment and attendance record required
Date Posted: March 2, 2021
Internal applications due by: March 9, 2021
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by a job well done, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient satisfaction as we are, we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your application via our website at www.haltonhealthcare.ca directly to this posting and include a current copy of your resume.
We thank all those who apply but only those individuals selected for further consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Halton Healthcare will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Halton Healthcare is a smoke free facility in and around all three sites. Smoking is not permitted on hospital properties. We thank everyone who works at or visits our hospitals for respecting this healthy initiative. We are also a scent-free environment for all employees and visitors to accommodate individuals’ health concerns arising from exposure to scented products. , We ask for everyone's cooperation in our efforts to accommodate health concerns.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Halton Healthcare Services's offers that may interest you