This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Hallink Moulds Inc. vision is to be the global leader for providing Turnkey Solutions & Services for responsible packaging by achieving high degrees of customer satisfaction through strong customer relationships, and by providing the highest quality tooling and equipment in the shortest time possible.Our Shipper Receiver ensure each piece is packaged with care to arrive at our customers’ destination on time. They thrive in a fast pace demanding role and take pride in ensuring our team are meeting and exceeding customer expectations. They work independently supporting logistics and production reporting to the Lead Hand.
Why Work for us?
Hallink Moulds Inc. is dedicated to the health and safety of our employees. As an essential service it is critical for everyone to practice and adhere to all Federal and Provincial Health Guidelines. Our employees make every day a safe day.
- Company supplied PPE
- Profit sharing program
- Reimbursement of tuition fees
- Registered retirement savings plan
- Company supplied uniform
- Free parking
- Public transportation nearby
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Travel insurance
- Vision care insurance
- Packaging orders for national and international shipping.
- Verifying the load is properly secured and all required documentation is attached to the correct shipment.
- Coordinate with Purchasing and Logistics
- Receive incoming product, confirm quantity and quality
- Track and maintain accurate records of all inventory coming into and leaving the building.
- Operate and drive tow motor, car, van and light trucks to pick up and deliver various products
- Manage time effectively and proactively address problems to meet production schedule
- Experienced Shipper/Receiver
- Valid ‘G’ driver License with clean driver abstract
- Tow motor license
- Able to work independently within a team
- Demonstrated organizational skills in managing fast paced multi-tasked work environments
Health and safety is a priority and is the responsibility of everyone at Hallink Moulds Inc. As a member of the team you will take ownership of your work, share best practices and promote a healthy work environment.
Hallink Moulds Inc. is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We are committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.
Licensed tow motor operator
Organized able to manage multiple responsibilities
Strong attention to detail.
Health and Dental Plan
Retirement Savings Plan
Covid-19 Protocols in place.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Beginner
En : Intermediate
Other Hallink's offers that may interest you