This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
IT TAKES MORE THAN A TRAILER TO TAKE CARE OF A LOAD!
Being a handler at Groupe Morneau means way more than just moving pallets.
Being a handler at Groupe Morneau is becoming a key player for many Quebecers.
Being a handler at Groupe Morneau is being paid between $17.50 and $18.42 per hour according to your experience (plus evening premium at $0.75/hour).
Within the team of Jason - Dock Foreman at Morneau Transport - Sego in Québec, your work day will look like this:
- Perform loading and unloading of goods (forklift or transpallet)
- Secure and/or verify stowage of goods
- Do the necessary maintenance on the quay or in the yard
- Perform tasks related to the loading of flatbed (set up trips, canvas, etc.)
- Move the trailers to different places in the yard (parker)
- Perform all other related duties
You like the sound of that? Keep reading! Here are a few advantages related to the position:
- A renewed wardrobe each year (after 1 year of service)
- Safety boots upon hiring (and every two years)
- Working in an attentive and receptive team where no one is a number
- A competitive salary and the opportunity of doing overtime
- Access to group insurance from your first work day (drug, dental, vision at your choice)
Interested? If you meet the following requirements, apply!
- Experience in driving a forklift truck (an asset)
- Desire to work in an environment in constant movement
- Valid driving license (class 1)
- Knowledge in the transportation field (an asset)
# Rreference 001560
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. da205
Other Groupe Morneau's offers that may interest you