This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
ABOUT GROUPE MORNEAU
Groupe Morneau has been traveling Québec’s roads for more than 75 years to deliver the goods of its customers. With a network strategically covering Eastern Canada, the company has many complementary transportation and logistics services (general transportation, refrigerated transportation, dedicated transportation, flatbed transportation, international transportation logistics, storage) allowing to take over its customers supply chain. Through a judicious use of technology as well as the expansion of its logistics offer and its expertise development, the company relies on quality and innovation to design its future and expand into new markets in order to remain the partner of choice in transportation industry.
We believe human capital is the most valuable asset of a company and is in the very heart of its progress. Built on a culture of respect, excellence, mutual support and accountability, we offer our internal and external collaborators the opportunity to progress in a respectful, dynamic and motivating environment, while constantly cultivating meaningful objectives.
The Driver is required to work with less-than-truckload (LTL) and truckload(TL) shipments. He hanules shipment pickup and delivery to customer for which he is assigned to. He can also be called to make transfers between terminals and other specific locations.
More specifically, the Driver will :
- Driving the vehicle following the Highway Safety Code;
- Fill-out, verify and give to the appropriate persons all the company forms requested by the government authorities;
- Transmit various information to Operations staff;
- Inspect all equipments;
- Load and unload the goods when required;
- Perform other duties as required.
- D.E.P. (Diploma of Vocational Studies) or relevant experience in truck transportation;
- Valid Driving Licence (class 1, F and M endorsements);
- Good knowledge of laws and regulations governing road transport (law 430) ;
- Good knowledge of the geographic zone covered by his terminal;
- Capacity to adapt to various situations an to concentrate;
- Ability to manage unforeseen situations and manual dexterity;
- Customer service oriented;
- Good knowledge of French.
According to the current salary policy
* WE ARE ENGAGED IN AN EMPLOYMENT EQUITY PROGRAM.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 001316
Other Groupe Morneau's offers that may interest you