This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
IT TAKES MORE THAN A MOTOR TO POWER A COMPANY!
Being a driver at Groupe Morneau is becoming a key player for many Quebecers.
Being a driver at Groupe Morneau is being paid $19 per hour.
In the team of Martin, Director for Morneau Transport in Saint-Bruno, your work day, from Monday to Friday, will look like this:
- Carry out long-distance transport in a “cube” truck
- Make deliveries to Chibougamau and Chapais
- Be able to perform local work with handling
- Inspect all equipment
- Travel the roads of the province of Québec as an ambassador for Groupe Morneau
You like the sound of that? Keep reading! Here are a few advantages related to the position:
- A competitive salary and the opportunity of doing overtime
- Safety boots provided upon hiring
- Access to group insurance from your first work day
- A regular position (12 months/year)
- An access to work-life balance
Interested? If you meet the following requirements, apply!
- Experience of the territory’s roads
- Valid driving license (class 5)
Reference #: 001571
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. d4b2c
Other Groupe Morneau's offers that may interest you