This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
IT TAKES MORE THAN 18 WHEELS TO RUN A TRUCK!
Being a driver at Groupe Morneau is building a bridge between raw materials producers, manufacturing companies and shopkeepers.
Being a driver at Groupe Morneau is being paid $0.2813 per km ($0.4527/mile) plus a $0.0402/km mining region premium added to the hourly salary (after 2 years of experience).
In the team of Rachel, manager at Morneau Transport in Val-d’Or, you will work from Monday to Friday, starting at 6:00 p.m., and your work day will look like this:
- Drive the vehicle following the Highway Safety Code
- Perform trailer transfers at specific locations
- Fill out, verify and give to the appropriate persons all business forms and those required by government authorities
- Provide various information to the Operations staff
- Inspect all equipment
You like the sound of that? Keep reading! Here are a few advantages related to the position:
- Access to group insurance from the first work day
- Have the opportunity to participate in a group RRSP as of the first day
- Regular job (12 months/year)
- Obtain 3 weeks of vacation after 3 years
- Safety boots provided
- Wardrobe renewed every year (after 1 year of service)
Interested? If you meet the following requirements, apply!
- D.E.P. or relevant experience in truck transportation
- Valid driving license (class 1, FM)
- Good knowledge of laws and regulations governing road transportation (law 430)
- Good knowledge of the geographic zone covered by the terminal
- Customer service oriented
- Abilities with technology (ISAAC system)
Reference #: 001595
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 20060
Other Groupe Morneau's offers that may interest you