This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Commitment to work-life balance
Augmentation de salaire pouvant être transformé en semaine de vacances.
Floating leave days
Long-term disability insurance
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Paid sick leave
Registered retirement savings plan
Reimbursement for public transportation
Reimbursement of training and development activities
Short-term disability insurance
Social activities organized by the company
Years of service recognition
At BIM Track, we come to work every day because we want to stop the inefficiency insanity of traditional BIM coordination workflows. We’re passionate about what we do. We have ambitious plans for creating better products to break communication silos and deliver increasingly complex construction projects.
BIM Track is a web-based communication platform that empowers teams with better BIM coordination workflows. BIM Track becomes a central location for all the information, issues, and communications that team members need for a project: from design to construction. With information at your fingertips, you can review the project design at anytime, anywhere. BIM Track is intuitive and easy to use, ensuring quick onboarding and minimal training for users of
Our mission is to help the construction industry thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly, without barriers. Join us for the ride to change the
design and construction industry!
Become an integral part of our growing sales team as an outside Sales Development Representative at an exciting, fast-growing start-up! We are hiring high-energy sales professionals with strong sales skills, sound business acumen, and strong technical aptitude to join the BIM Track sales team to develop
sales in the United States. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating qualified opportunities for the Sales Team through inbound marketing efforts and outbound prospecting. They also provide the main point of contact to build relationships via web inquiries and web chats. Successful candidates will be empathetic, personable, outgoing and able to help develop leads into Sales Qualified Leads.
- Aggressive outbound prospecting – making 30+ calls / day.
- Generate new business opportunities to ensure BIM Track’s continued exponential growth in the United States.
- Leverage sales tools like Salesforce, LinkedIn, Pardot, Lead Forensic, etc… to identify & append prospecting data.
- Partner with key members of the sales and marketing team to develop target lists, call strategies and core messaging to ensure success.
- Qualify marketing campaign leads to uncover opportunities.
- Understand the sales process and be able to overcome objections by genuinely caring about the product.
- Learning about the prospect’s business needs and showing them the value of what BIM Track can provide their organization.
- Schedule Qualified Lead appointments and meetings for the sales team.
- Achieve weekly and monthly “Sales Ready” qualified leads, call volumes, qualification goals and sales pipeline targets.
- Self-starter, disciplined time management, high energy, persistent and results-oriented.
- 1 year prior on-target sales lead generation experience working within a B2B Sales team.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize daily activities.
- Demonstrate motivation to achieve goals without exception.
- Data-driven. Process- and detail-oriented.
- Maintains a professional but confident demeanor.
- Basic understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative, with the ability to inspire others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full time position 40h / week
- Startup atmosphere
- A culture focused on employee happiness
- Very competitive salary including performance bonus
- Benefit plan
- Flexible hours
- Training encouraged by management, because we won’t succeed without improving our skills
- Always open to new ideas and team building
- Have an exciting career with constant new challenges
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Fr : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Internal reference No. #BIM One #DA
Other Go RH's offers that may interest you