This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Do you crave adventure? Join the dynamic GKM team and work on large-scale projects, travel, have fun with state-of-the-art technologies and collaborate with a very diverse pool of professionals while tackling various challenges!
GKM Consultants is a Quebec company that specializes in geotechnical and structural instrumentation projects as well as noise and vibration monitoring. We provide customized and innovative instrument solutions and have all the resources required to complete the various phases of device installation and commissioning throughout construction. Our worldwide operations deliver projects in multiple sectors, including mining, civil engineering, energy and the environment.
We are looking for a dynamic person, committed and willing to make a difference with our customers. This full-time job is based in Sainte-Julie, Quebec, and must be filled as soon as possible.
The Professional, Acoustics and vibration will report to the Acoustics and vibration Director and will have as main responsibilities:
- Ensure that the mandate is understood in terms of delivering the service sold.
- Prepare missions with the Engineering team and clients, including equipment requirements.
- Provide quality control of remote monitoring systems and assist in their manufacture.
- Perform or coordinate the installation of sound or vibration measurement systems and train customers on site.
- Follow, monitor and contribute to work quality.
- Manage priorities and coordinate on-site activities and project-related documents.
- Write site, measurement and inspection reports.
- Perform the acoustics calculations necessary to determine compliance with applicable standards.
- Ensure follow-up and assistance with project invoicing.
- Study technical specifications and participate in the preparation of proposals.
- Train internal staff involved in the use of equipment and software.
- Advise and assist clients in the choice of products and technologies.
- Manage equipment inventory.
- Completed studies in mechanical, physical, electrical or civil engineering with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the acoustics and vibration business sector.
- Have specific knowledge of the field of acoustics and vibration.
- Have good knowledge of the field of sound and vibration instrumentation.
- Have general knowledge about markets and applications (asset).
- Have knowledge in electronics (asset).
- Have knowledge in telecommunication (asset).
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Know how to write structured documents, including information of a more or less complex and varied nature.
- Know how to assess needs, advices and assist clients.
- Excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines.
- Thoroughness, rigor and discipline of his work.
- Excellent communication and diplomacy.
- Recognized for your spirit and teamwork.
- Good manual skills.
- Proficiency in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Valid passport and driver’s license.
- ASP construction certification.
Working at GKM is:
- Enjoy a competitive salary and enviable benefits.
- Work in a modern environment, a friendly and pleasant atmosphere.
- Having the flexibility between professional and personal life.
- Be part of an organization recognized for its excellence and the quality of its services.
- Actively contribute to the growth of the company.
Qualified and motivated candidates can submit their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our company, please visit our website www.gkmconsultants.com.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other GKM Consultants's offers that may interest you