This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Do you crave adventure? Join the dynamic GKM team and work on large-scale projects, have fun with state-of-the-art technologies and collaborate with a very diverse pool of professionals while tackling various challenges!
GKM Consultants is a Quebec company that specializes in geotechnical and structural instrumentation projects as well as noise and vibration monitoring. We provide customized and innovative instrument solutions and have all the resources required to complete the various phases of device installation and commissioning throughout construction. Our worldwide operations deliver projects in multiple sectors, including mining, civil engineering, energy and the environment.
As an Instrumentation representative, you will be mandated to act as a technical-commercial resource to properly identify customer needs, estimate costs and submit competitive proposals that meet customer needs.
This full-time job is based in Sainte-Julie, Quebec, and must be filled as soon as possible.
Role and responsibilities:
- Process customer inquiries and orders and review the various documents for the preparation of proposals;
- Plan and produce competitive and quality proposals;
- Highlight the potential risks of tendered projects;
- Advise and assist clients in the choice of products and technologies;
- Complete and maintain company records, including opportunities, quotes, orders and customer information;
- Organize structured reminders and follow-ups, including supplier and customer order confirmations and deliveries;
- Procurement management, proceeding with purchase orders to suppliers, sales confirmation to clients and invoicing;
- Project management and monitoring as well as service teams including subcontractors;
- Maintain existing customers and develop new business relationships;
- Provide customers with new strategic opportunities with proactive technical solutions related to geotechnical instrumentation;
- Attend, when required, at trade shows, exhibitions and conferences;
- Perform any other tasks that are compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil, Construction Engineering, Geological, Mining and Mineral Engineering) or other relevant training
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience an asset
- Have specific knowledge of the field of instrumentation
- Have general knowledge about markets and applications
- Know how to write structured documents, including information of a more or less complex and varied nature
- Know how to assess needs, advise and assist clients
- Know how to negotiate and conclude agreements
- Know how to plan and organize your work to meet deadlines
- Precise, thorough and disciplined
- Excellent communication and diplomatic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-control (stress, anxiety, pressure, anger, etc.)
- Proficient with usual computer tools
- Valid passport and driver's license.
Working at GKM is:
- Enjoy a competitive salary and enviable benefits.
- Work in a modern environment, a friendly and pleasant atmosphere.
- Having the flexibility between professional and personal life.
- Be part of an organization recognized for its excellence and the quality of its services.
- Actively contribute to the growth of the company.
Qualified and motivated candidates can submit their curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
For more information on our company, please visit our website www.gkmconsultants.com.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other GKM Consultants's offers that may interest you