This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Primes de rendement
Passionate about customer service, having customer loyalty at heart, skilled in solving problems (follow-ups are mainly by email) and having great interpersonal skills? This job is for you!
DESCRIPTION: We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative for our branch of Gelpac Sacs Inc. located in Marieville. The customer service representative works closely with the company's sales representatives, from the price request to the final sale. He is a dedicated team player who takes customer satisfaction to heart. He collaborates with the production, quality and administration department to ensure a high level of service to each of his customers (customers are outside of province of Quebec).
- Prepare price requests
- Ensuring customer orders are taken
- Approve specification compliance
- Keeping track of customer inventories
- Follow up on samples for test orders
- Follow up with customers for non-conformities
- Follow up with accounting for credit acceptance
- Maintain a good relationship with sales representatives and customers
- Participate in business development, internal sales
- High school diploma completed
- Training relevant to the field of customer service or sales (asset)
- Experience in customer service (manufacturing environment, preferably in a small and medium-sized business)
- Good computer knowledge of Excel software
- Excellent command of French and English, spoken and written
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Sense of organization, management of emergencies and priorities
- Strong problem solving skills Communication/interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, attention to detail
Gelpac is a growing Quebec company and has more than 320 competent employees, across its 4 plants, who put their ingenuity, expertise and enthusiasm at the service of all our customers, to provide them day after day with the packaging solution. ideal on time and at the best price.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Other Gelpac inc.'s offers that may interest you