This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you ready to suit up?
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company, offering cash services, physical and specialized security solutions. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world.
We are looking for security guards to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure the protection of people, assets and property
- Monitor access of entryways and exit points using equipment at your disposal
- Conduct preventive surveillance rounds according to established procedures
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Prevent fire, theft and vandalism
- Verify and inspect safety equipment
- Enforce the regulations in effect at your client's premises
- Write daily reports and incident reports
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Complete uniform
- Diverse work assignements
- Career development and advancement, and training opportunities
What we’re looking for
- Valid Security Guard licence AND valid standard first aid & CPR
- Professional deportment
- Proactive, attention-to-detail, self-motivated, team player
- Above average written and oral communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent (asset)
- Driver’s licence and access to a vehicle (asset)
- Previous experience in security (asset)
Interested? Apply online or send your resume to Leanne.Plunkett@garda.com
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 682034800
Other GardaWorld's offers that may interest you