This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you ready to suit up?
We are looking for security guards who would be interested working for our client in the courthouses in L'Original Ontario.
As a security officer in a court house, you will primarily control access, perform patrols and offer exceptional customer service.This is a Bilingual imperative position.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing uniformed, physical security to our client and its customers/visitors
- Interior and exterior patrols
- Conducting daily functions of the security unit including access control, security escorts, responding to calls for service, report writing/note taking and replacement for vacation book offs
- Performing property inspections and enforce property laws, client rules, and other regulations
- Provide keys and temporary pass to visitors/employees
- Liaising with visitors, customers. and the general public on a consistent basis
- Providing customer service information and assist in handling the questions of visitors
- Maintaining a positive, productive work environment through positive teamwork
- Personal Searches when required
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Various hours
- A positive and dynamic environment
- Opportunity for advancement in the security industry
- Ongoing training and development
- Full uniform
What we’re looking for
- Good verbal and written communication skills - English and French are required.
- Previous experience in the security industry (asset)
- Valid Provincial Security Guard licence
- Strong computer skills
- Customer service oriented
- Security clearance reliability
- Must be able to work days
- Leadership and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Police foundations or equivalent
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 681676600
Other GardaWorld's offers that may interest you